domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

First Week

First Week has gone...and I'm happy to announce that I have seen changes!

Of course, I'm talking about small changes. It's not as if I have suddenly become a C or D (thought, that would have been nice). But step by step I'll achieve my goal: a perfect C.

The changes I've notices lately are:

- My breast feel heavier
- They also look more round
- They look a little bit bigger (they have grown by the sides)
- They kinda tingle sometimes
- They look prettier & fuller
- I can almost fill completely a 34 B

Hurray!

I'm not gonna give up. I've realize that growing your breast in a natural way takes time, determination and consistency. Just like doing exercises; you can't expect to do exercises for one week and lose a lot of pounds. You have to realize it will take around one month to actually see some very noticeable changes. And I believe is the same with breasts.
The changes I notice are small, but the real changes will come in one, two or maybe three months (Because that's usually the time it takes, in exercising, to make a big change).

Anyway, I'm keeping with Fenugreek -thouth it does smell a lot like maple- and massage (aww, makes me feel sooo good). I'm adding Cocoa Butter to my massages in the morning (to lower the maple smell) and I'm also using Blake Talk hypnosis. I fond it relaxing and useful to keep up the motivation.
Thought, it helps me focus on what's happening inside my breast, and promise me that in three months I'll see changes. The only this is, when using hypnosis, you have to truly believe in it. The mind is very powerful, but you need to know it and accept it. Plus! You have to build up plenty of patience.

I'll keep posting week by week.

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for sharing your post. I suggest herbal treatment in the form of cream on a regular basis, the body starts producing growth hormones which can help a woman grow her breasts up to 1-2 cups sizes. Visit http://bigbxl.com/

    ResponderEliminar