lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

Problem


Problem

I've never complain about my figure, even thought I'm not precisely "beautiful". I consider myself a nice, good-looking girl; with a nice butt, sexy legs, medium waist and pretty face. I guess you could say I feel satisfied with my body. Yet, I've always wanted to have bigger boobs.

Is not like I do not like the boobs I have, or that I feel less of a person -or of a woman- with them. But I do confess that, if I could go back in time and change things into having bigger breasts, I probably would. Nevertheless, I would never submit myself into surgery to make them bigger. Like I said, I'm happy with my cup A.

But, honestly, if I could do something else besides surgery or pregnancy, just to make them at least one size or -if possible- to cups bigger, well, I'd try it.

You're probably wondering why. Probably thinking I have poor self confidence, or that I want to become a "sexy" symbol for men. The truth is, I happen to like bigger boobs: the way they bounce, they move, they fill the bras and make a shirt look ten times better. God knows how much I've struggle buying shirts, and how I hate when I bend forward and my shirt falls from the front because there's nothing there to stop it.

So the problem is, thought I like my cup A, I really wish I was a bigger cup. I know I can live with what I have, but if I could try making it bigger...I wouldn't think it twice (unless it involved surgery, then my answer is definitely "NO").

But, could there be anything at all to make my breasts bigger in a natural, non surgery, way?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario